مقالات عامة في مجال استخدام الهاتف النقال في التعليم
· Botzer, G. & Yerushalmy, M. (2007) Mobile Applications for Mobile Learning. In Proceedings for "Cognition & Exploratory Learning in Digital Age" (CELDA), Algrave, Portugal.
· Chen J. & Kinshuk (2005). Mobile Technology in Educational Services. Journal of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia, 14(1), 91-109.
· Cobcroft, R., Towers, S., Smith, J. and Bruns, A. (2006). Mobile learning in review: Opportunities and challenges for learners, teachers, and institutions. In Proceedings Online Learning and Teaching (OLT) Conference 2006, pp. 21-30, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane.
· Fildes, J. (2006). Mobiles still ringing in New Year [Online]. Retrieved November 23, 2007.
Kukulska-Hulme, A. (2007). Mobile usability in educational contexts: What have we learnt? The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 8(2).
· Kukulska-Hulme, A., Traxler, J. and Pettit, J. (2007). Designed and user-generated activity in the mobile age. Journal of Learning Design, 2(1), 52-65.
· Low, L. & O’Connell, M. 2006, ‘Learner-centric design of digital mobile learning’. Paper presented at Learning on the Move, Brisbane, Australia. Retrieved 25 October 2006 from
· Pettit, J. and Kukulska-Hulme, A. (2007). Going with the grain: Mobile devices in practice. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 23(1), 17-33.
· Rismark, M., Sølvberg, A. M., Strømme, A., and Hokstad, L. M. (2007). Using Mobile Phones to Prepare for University Lectures: Student’s Experiences. The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 6(4).
· Sharples, M. (2006). (Ed.). Big issues in mobile learning. Report of workshop by the Kaleidoscope network of excellence mobile learning initiative. Learning sciences research institute, University of Nottingham, UK.
· Sharples, M., Taylor, J., and Vavoula, G. (2005) Towards a Theory of Mobile Learning. Proceedings of mLearn 2005 Conference, Cape Town.
· Tatar, D., Roschelle, J., Vahey, P., & Penuel, W. R. (2003). Handhelds go to school: lessons learned. IEEE Computer, 36(9), 30-37.
· Vinci, M. L. and Cucchi, D. (2007). Possibilities of application of e-tools in education: mobile learning. International conference for ICT for Language Learning. Florence, Italy.
· Walker K. (2006). A method for creating collaborative mobile learning trails. In Selected Papers from the Kaleidoscope Convergence Workshop, Les cahiers du laboratoire Leibniz, pp. 7-16.
· Yerushalmy, M. and Ben-Zaken, O. (2004). Mobile Phones in Education: the Case of Mathematics. The Institute for Alternatives in Education, University of Haifa.